As a community we have continued to make great strides related to COVID infection rates. As such, we are continuing on our path to match current practices with the current community COVID status.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Per the CDC’s most recent guidelines, mask requirements remain in place for all healthcare locations.
COVID 19 and visitor guidelines as of Wednesday, July 7, 2021:
- All employees, visitors, and patients will be screened for symptoms and must have a temperature lower than 100
- Visitors allowed between the hours of 8am-8pm, seven days a week
- Visitors or patient escorts need to be at least 18 years old. Case by case exceptions may be allowed.
- Unlimited visitors allowed per 24 hour period. One visitor allowed at a time within patient units.
- No visitors will be allowed to visit patients who are on precautions due to testing positive for COVID-19. Case by case exceptions may be made.
Masks are required at all times while in one of our facilities–including all provider practice locations and in patient rooms. All visitors must adhere to the screening and masking policy.
Patient escort guidance:
- Emergency Department/Outpatient Practices: One visitor/patient escort per patient will be allowed.
- End of Life and Compassionate Care: Unlimited visitors per day. Up to 2 visitors at a time within the patient units.
- Hospital Outpatient Departments: Patient escorts will be allowed to aid in care planning/needs of the patient.
- Pre-Surgical Patients: One patient escort will be allowed per patient to escort the patient to the pre-surgical (ASU) area of the hospital. Once the patient is taken to the OR for surgery, the patient escort will be encouraged to leave and follow-up will be handled by the care team once the patient has been settled into the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU).