After careful consideration, we are pleased to share that our visitor policy is expanding! We are now allowing two visitors per 24 hour period. One visitor is allowed at a time. This change enables us to balance precautionary measures with the healing benefits loved ones provide.
Important Reminder: Per the CDC’s most recently guidelines, mask requirements remain in place for all healthcare locations.
COVID 19 and visitor guidelines as of Monday, June 23, 2021:
• All employees, visitors, and patients will be screened for symptoms and must have a temperature lower than 100
• Visitors allowed between the hours of 11am-7pm, seven days a week
• Visitors or patient escorts need to be at least 18 years old. Case by case exceptions may be allowed.
• Two visitors allowed per 24 hour period. One visitor allowed at a time.
• No visitors will be allowed to visit patients who are on precautions due to testing positive for COVID-19. Case by case exceptions may be made.
Masks are required at all times while in one of our facilities—including all provider practice locations.
Patient escort guidance:
• Emergency Department/Outpatient Practices: One visitor/patient escort per patient will be allowed.
• End of Life and Compassionate Care: Up to 4 visitors per day. Up to 2 visitors at a time in the room.
• Hospital Outpatient Departments: Patient escorts will be allowed to aid in care planning/needs of the patient.
• Pre-Surgical Patients: One patient escort will be allowed per patient to escort the patient to the pre-surgical (ASU) area of the hospital. Once the patient is taken to the OR for surgery, the patient escort will be encouraged to leave and follow-up will be handled by the care team once the patient has been settled into the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU).