With each day and each swing of a hammer, we grow closer to completing our new Edward O. and Mary Ellen Darling Outpatient Service Center. Construction began in the fall and is expected to be completed Summer 2021. Scroll down to see the progress!
The decision to add this building came after talking with our community about what programmatic changes would bring the most value to patients. Convenience and accessibility were commonly mentioned. As such, this new center will provide easier and more convenient access to our most frequented services – including lab and imaging services and same day acute primary care services.
We are pleased by the progress and grateful for the hard work of D.P. Porter Contractors Inc.
In a handful of months, the building will be complete and patients can expect:
- Closer parking to this building for easy access to lab and imaging services
- Same day acute primary care services – Immediately see a St. Joe’s provider who has full access to your medical records
- Overall reduced waiting time for lab and imaging services and primary care services
- More convenient and effective approach to providing excellent care to our communities
- Over 30 St. Joe’s providers working in tandem with medical assistants and key staff to improve overall delivery of primary care and internal medicine
Funding this project has been a community effort. We extend a warm thank you to the generous donors who have come together to raise $4 million to bring this vision to life.