Category: Community

Making the Move to Maine

In 2008, my husband Paul and I relocated our family to Bangor for work.  Although we had never been to Bangor before, we were looking to move to the closest city near the eastern Canadian border (my husband and I are both from east coast Canada).  Twelve years have passed since then and    Bangor has not disappointed us!

A Conversation with Andrew Donovan, RN – Infection Preventionist

We ALL play a critical role in our efforts to keep COVID-19 at bay – in the hospital whether you work in EVS, dietary services, or are a CNA, nurse or provider, you all contribute to the wellbeing of our organization and our community as a whole. Simply wearing a mask when at work and when out in public will go a long way in preventing the spread of COVID. Our future well-being and that of our children depends on it.

Mosquito free in Maine?!

Here in Maine, when someone thinks of the official state bird, they might think mosquito before they think chickadee. This time-honored joke isn’t lost on anyone who has spent time in Maine between January and September.

A Conversation with Mary Prybylo – The More Things Change, the More they Stay the Same

I’m so pleased to have a new avenue to communicate more directly with our patients and our community. I consider it an opportunity to have conversations with all of you, I look forward to your feedback and to answering your questions and concerns. I’m starting out with the topic we’ve all probably felt overwhelmed with at one time or another over the course of the last several months, the impact of COVID-19.

We need cloth masks, you can help.

Many individuals, groups, and businesses from the community have generously offered to help assist in our preparedness efforts by sewing cloth masks.

EMAIL UPDATES

CLICK HERE

ST. JOSEPH'S
INSTAGRAM FEED

LEARN MORE