Category: Community

Outpatient Service Center Progress Continues

Construction continues at the St. Joseph Healthcare Park at 900 Broadway. Most recently there was increased construction activity with multiple crews from Versant Power onsite working to upgrade our electrical system. The electrical upgrade was necessary to support the addition of an X-Ray unit at the soon to be Outpatient Service Center.

RSVP – Coffee and Careers Hiring Event

RSVP to our upcoming walk-up hiring event! Stop by Broadway Park on June 9, to learn about our open positions.

Meet James Linehan, The Gallery at 900 Artist

On May 28, James Linehan, University of Maine Professor of Art and the Department Chair, became the newest artist to be featured at The Gallery at 900! His collection of 15-20 landscape paintings will be on display through August 28.

Upcoming May Community Events

With warmer weather approaching, you might be looking for ways make the most of the spring and summer months. Here's a small list of upcoming community events to add to your weekend plans.

A Special Locks of Love Donation

"I let my hair grow out for 3 years. The last haircut I got was just before I started with Covenant Health. I wanted to honor her memory with something that was the hardest part of her cancer journey, losing her hair."

Remembering Sr. Romuald

With gratitude we remember Sister Mary Romuald Bednarczyk, who was a member of St. Joseph Hospital’s founding community, the Felician Sisters for 65 years. She was an integral part of our beginnings and helped St. Joe’s grow into the healing ministry we know today.

EMAIL UPDATES

CLICK HERE

ST. JOSEPH'S
INSTAGRAM FEED

LEARN MORE